Sunday, September 15, 2013

Audible Rush Jam-Pac Premium PLUS

Audible Rush Jam-Pac Premium PLUS - World's Best Sound Bicycle Speaker System - AND Handlebar Bag - for iPhone , iPod , Android Smartphone and MP3 - WITH USB SMARTPHONE RECHARGE AS YOU RIDE - BLACK
Audible Rush Jam-Pac Premium PLUS - World's Best Sound Bicycle Speaker System - AND Handlebar Bag - for iPhone , iPod , Android Smartphone and MP3 - WITH USB SMARTPHONE RECHARGE AS YOU RIDE -...
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(5)
EASILY THE BEST SOUND QUALITY IN BICYCLE SPEAKERS- World's only digital 12-volt amp and high-output speakers for bikes
Speaker system hidden inside weather resistant handlebar bag with quick-release- Holds wallet, keys, book, light jacket...
Holds player front-and-center- Provides full access to player through touch-screen compatible clear film- Fits all iPhones, iPods, MP3 players and most Android phones
Rechargeable 3,000 mAh Lithium Ion for 9+ hours play at high volume- Automatic power down
Recharges your cell phone while you ride (Premium Plus model feature)- Supports your phone's hands-free and GPS navigation features
Deal Price: $209.95

Description

USE ALL OF YOUR SMARTPHONE
Play MP3s, listen to Internet Radio (Pandora), Navigate with GPS, talk handsfree (features depend on phone compatibility).

EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY
The Jam-Pac simply delivers the worlds best sound quality (and loudest at 97dB max output) on a bike! 12-volt car stereo digital amp, handy volume control and over-sized stereo speakers. High dynamic range, rich and deep distortion-free. Up-front speakers aimed at ears for solid stereo image and less spill-over to nearby riders.

CARRY YOUR VALUABLES
Bag carries wallet, keys, book or light jacket. Mounts on handlebars with high quality quick release. Carry at break time with handle or detachable shoulder strap.

WORKS WITH VIRTUALLY ANY PLAYER OR PHONE
Touch screen compatible clear cover protects MP3 player or phone up to 5.43" (138mm) x 2.83" (72mm) x 0.75" (19mm). To recharge phone while phone is held accessible to rider, requires your USB plug and phone to fit within 5.43" (138mm)

RUGGED
Luggage quality durable nylon fabric, weather resistant construction.

DESIGNED AND BACKED BY AUDIBLE RUSH
The Jam-Pac Premium Plus was designed for your bike by us. That's all we do, speaker systems for bicycles. Sure, you can use our speakers off bike, but that's not what we are about as a company. If you ever need support, we respond the same day or often within an hour. We have a FREE extended 1 year warranty when you register and all products are covered by our 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee. We're not a distributor, we make Audible Rush products and we stand by them.

Product documentation includes liability release notice.

This is a well made product from a small company with excellent personal customer service. The speaker system has a handy clip-on handlebar mount with good sound quality and volume. The pack is portable and convenient. I store my gloves and safety items in it. The built-in phone charger is a plus.I contacted the company when I switched phones just after purchasing this item. My new phone no longer fit into the casing. They had a modification I could make to the casing, which I was happy to do. But then, to my surprise, they decided to just send me a whole new unit with a new casing that fit my phone. They even sent me a prepaid return mailer for my other unit. It's refreshing to find a company that offers such a high level of personalized customer service and is a large part of my 5-star rating.Just a heads up. Though the speakers are perfect for personal riding, they are probably not loud enough if you plan to use them for shared group music (as part...
I set this one on my Kuota road bike. Wish the bag was a bit smaller (narrower en not as wide) but it does the job. The sound is great and loud enough. Good quality. Thank you.
Its about as loud as a small boom box would be. definitely loud enough for a ride. First time using it, about 20 mins into the ride I opened the front cover to change a setting on my ipod nano and the cover broke off from the bottom hinge. I can still Use it. It has clips on the side that locks it in place but if I open it up during a ride Im sure I will eventually drop it or loose it. I guess I can use duct tape to keep it in place but I dont think a $216.00 product should break 20 mins into use. The logo is kinda gay looking and generic, but I knew that before I bought it. Its kinda bulky and covers up my head light. I knew that would happen. When riding, it will slide lower and lower. Especially if you off road or have a bumpy ride. you can always pull it back up. The mounting bracket does seem sturdy enough. I dont think it will break off. Looks like it was well constructed and sturdy so far (except for the cover). I dont think it will rip but I only just started using it. I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment