Monday, September 2, 2013

Wilson Electronics 801213 Cell

Wilson Electronics 801213 Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit for Vehicle w, Hands Free Cradle - for Multiple Users
✔SALE: 44% OFF
Wilson Electronics 801213 Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit for Vehicle w, Hands Free Cradle - for Multiple Users...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(32)
Increase your cell phone signal by up to 25 times in your car, RV or boat
Plug & Play Kit--easy installation; everything your need is in the box
Improve cellular signal and data rates for multiple phones and data cards
Works with 800/1,900 MHz frequencies for all US and Canadian carriers (except iDen/Nextel/MIKE)
It has 30-day money-back guarantee and a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Price: $459.95
Deal Price: $257.79

Description
The Wilson Mobile Wireless amplifier has been carefully engineered to significantly improve the performance of your cell phone or wireless data card in mobile applications for any U.S. cellular provider (except iDEN/Nextel). Together with an outside antenna and built in internal antenna in a Hands Free Cradle, the amplifier's state-of-the-art technology is designed to increase your cellular signal up to 10 times, reduce disconnects and dropouts and increase data communication rates needed for 3G technologies. This unit provides a wireless communication to any cell phone and/or data card within the vehicle and will work for multiple cell phones or data cards simultaneously. The Dual Band Mobile Wireless 824-894/1850-1990 MHz Smart Technology Amplifier kit comes with everything you need, including a 12-Inch Magnet mount antenna, our 3 Watt Amplifier, Hands Free Cradle with built-in Antenna & Cigarette lighter power source. Call our fully staffed Tech Department for questions or help at 866-294-1660
Purpose for me writing this:I am taking the time to relay my own personal experiences because of the ridiculous amount of hype and seemingly fact-deficient information about cell phone amplifiers and repeaters that I found while researching them on the Web, prior to buying the Wilson 801213 kit. As an example, one apparently exclusive dealer for another amplifier company appears to chase posters around the Web from blog to blog, every time someone asks a question comparing these type of devices, with what I perceived as "used-car salesmanesque" pushiness in response to their questions. He touts the product he represents as being superior in every way, without providing any third party testing/clarification to back it up, which is something I didn't see on the Wilson dealer sites. There seems to be a lot of that sort of thing with some of the other amplifier manufacturers too but I don't know if that really means anything in the end. In fairness, I shouldn't judge the...
I was scepticle of this product because I didn't think it would work without a direct connection to the phone. Boy was I WRONG. Put it in my big rig, and without even mounting the antenna, I went to FULL signal from 1 bar. I don't drop calls much anymore (unless there just isn't a signal to be had). Great product, and I recommend it to ANYONE who drives for a living.
I love this Wilson cellular amplifier. AT&T has very poor coverage in my sales territory in Minnesota. My sales manager had recommended I purchase one of these and it eliminated all my frustration with dropped calls. [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment