Sunday, September 15, 2013

LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S -

LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Black
✔SALE: 2% OFF
LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Black...
2.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(5634)
Protection: Protects against every-day hazards
Freedom: Ability to swim and take underwater or anywhere
Beauty: Ultra-slim and adds only 1/16-Inch (1.5mm) when measured from the center of the phone
Full Functionality: Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
Convenience: Weighs less than an ounce (28g)
Price: $79.99
Deal Price: $79.00

Description
LifeProof iPhone 4S Case Protect your iPhone 4S/4 against water, shocks and dust with the LifeProof iPhone 4S case. Sealing your smartphone in a LifeProof iPhone 4 case or iPhone 4S case gives you the confidence that it can endure nearly anything life throws at it. Plus, the highly-protective iPhone 4S case stays true to your device's sleek profile and comes in an array of exciting colors. What's more, you can expand your iPhone's capabilities by adding a LifeProof accessory such as the LifeProof Belt Clip, Bike Mount or Lifejacket.
Pros:1. It's sleeker than an Otterbox and offers much more protection.2. I feel better knowing that my phone is protected against dust, damage, and water. Although I think PURPOSELY submerging your $700 iPhone in water is for a-holes (nothing is 100% guaranteed foolproof, not even Lifeproof.) But it helps knowing that if I accidentally got it wet, it would most likely be okay.3. It feels sturdy.Cons:1. It was a b**tch to put on. This was because lint kept getting inside the front cover. I had to take it off and clean it about 5 times before I got it right. They provide a lint cloth to clean it, however this put MORE lint on the cover for some reason, so I used my finger to try to brush the lint off. In the process, my finger left a light scratch on the plastic screen. I am not sure why, my fingers are not rough. I tried to buff it out with a cloth and scratch stayed. It's a very fine scratch, but still a scratch. Makes me wonder how many...

No comments:

Post a Comment