Monday, September 30, 2013

SquareTrade 2-Year iPhone Accident

SquareTrade 2-Year iPhone Accident Protection Warranty (All iPhone Models)
✔SALE: 20% OFF
SquareTrade 2-Year iPhone Accident Protection Warranty All iPhone Models...
4.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(431)
2-year coverage from date of purchase: drops, spills, & hardware failures
You choose where to fix it - local Genius Bar, repair depot (we pay shipping) or local shop
Cancel anytime-full refund in first 30 days
100% parts and labor covered - $50 deductible applies
Coverage only available for iPhones bought in the past 30 days
Price: $124.99
Deal Price: $99.99

Description
Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) guards you against life's little mishaps, whether you drop your cell phone on the street or splash coffee on your laptop.  ADH must also be purchased within 30 days of when you bought your item. ADH coverage begins on the 31st day after the item's purchase - issues in the first 30 days are not covered. Upon purchase, you will get an email confirmation which contains your the waranty contract.  Our warranty is paperless, so will not be mailed a paper contract.  If you have questions, please call: 1.877.WARRANTY.
I cracked my IPhone 4 and I was so glad that I had purchased the insurance. I placed my claim, forwarded the necessary proof of purchase, received confirmation from Square Trade to take my phone into the Apple store for a replacement phone. The replacement price was $199 and once I was able to fax over a receipt for the new phone, Square Trade transferred $199 into my Pay Pal account. I received the money a couple of days after faxing over the receipt. I had a chose of having the money transferred on to my Amazon account, Pay Pal account, or a physical check mailed to me. I am glad that I purchased the insurance and I would recommend that others purchase insurance to protect their investment.
I had a two year warranty on my iPhone 4 and after about a year and a half my home button didn't always work when I pushed it. I dealt with it for a while but decided to file a claim since I paid for the warranty. I will say that everything was relatively painless through Squaretrade's website, from filing the claim to keeping track of its progress. I received an email almost instantly that my claim was approved and that a replacement iPhone was on its way next day air. However, I was charged the $50 deductible (for accidental coverage). I called and the CS rep reversed that right away for me, stating that the home button issue was a hardware problem, not an accident. I received the replacement the following day. Again, it was painless.I activated the new phone and realized that it made a horrible rattling sound when it vibrated, it sounded like something inside was loose. Putting pressure on the back of the phone stopped the rattling. I called Squaretrade back,...
Wonderful company! Been customer for years. I have over 15 items worth more than $400 each, even my treadmill, insured with SquareTrade and they have outstanding customer support and actually deliver on their word... if they cant fix it, they replace it. I have made repair claims for an old iPhone3G, 4, 4s, Bose earbuds, a treadmill, and a printer, and every time the process was smooth and handled quickly and easily. Highly recommend purchasing a warranty for any electronic device or online purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment