Saturday, September 28, 2013

Lifeproof iPhone 5 Case - 1 Pack -

Lifeproof iPhone 5 Case - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Lime
✔SALE: 13% OFF
Lifeproof iPhone 5 Case - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Lime...
3.1 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(986)
LifeProof fre for iPhone 5 is the thinnest, lightest, strongest all-protective case ever created. Fre delivers the water-proof, dirt-proof, snow-proof and shock-proof protection you expect from LifeProof, and so much more
Water Proof to 6.6-Feet - Dirt Proof - Snow Proof - Shock Proof
Every feature has been designed to work seamlessly with your iPhone 5 - touch screen, camera, buttons, microphones and speakers
Price: $79.99
Deal Price: $70.15

Description
LifeProof fre for iPhone 5, Lime
Ok, so I bought this case specifically for it being WATERPROOF. I didn't buy it just because I needed a case.THAT will make the difference on how you view the case; the reasons you buy it play a huge role.First and foremost: follow the directions and do the waterproof test BEFORE you put the case on. They tell you to place a napkin or something inside the case, then put it under water with something not too heavy to keep it in place for ONE HOUR to make sure it works correctly. For the review(s) that say water ruined their phone, well I'm sure they just popped the case on without doing the test. The test is the FIRST step.My main desire when I bought this case (I'd lusted after it for months) was to have a waterproof case so I could take pictures in the pool with my kids. We also go the beach every summer, so the dust-proof quality was a major player too, considering I've always been freaked out by the dangers of the sand and the salt...
I purchased this case February 23, 2013 and didn't use it until my cruise I went on April 28- May 2. The case broke while I was on my cruise. I emailed warranty support at LifeProof and was informed that this case is counterfeit and they know by the serial numbers located in the inside of the front and back of the case. Here is the email I received from Lifeproof:Unfortunately, I have to inform you that the serial numbers you have provided belong to a counterfeit or fake case. Genuine LifeProof cases have two serial numbers inside that are unique to that case only. Our serial numbers are never repeated. We have received quite a few inquiries from customers with these exact serial numbers, which verifies that this case is a counterfeit.Due to this ill-fated situation, we are unable to offer any warranty assistance. Without a genuine LifeProof case, there is no genuine LifeProof warranty. I apologize that you are experiencing this situation, but I would still...

No comments:

Post a Comment