Sunday, September 1, 2013

Apple iPhone 4 8GB (White) -

Apple iPhone 4 8GB (White) - Verizon
✔SALE: 30% OFF
Apple iPhone 4 8GB White - Verizon...
3.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(57)
iPhone 4
Size 8 GB
Price: $499.00
Deal Price: $349.95

Description
The buyer will receive a Brand New Apple iPhone 4 8GB White for Verizon that has a clean ESN and a Brand New USB Cable and thats it thanks!
I really wanted a phone for my 7th grade year of school. My dad said he was getting me a phone but, but he surprised me me with the White I phone 4-8GB. It was my dream phone. I like how it is white so it can go with almost every color of a case. I also like that I can have apps and music on my phone. I like it because if I get bored somewhere and I have my phone with me then I can just pull out my phone and play a game or listen to music. There is only one bad thing I can think of and that is that I only have 8 gigabytes so I can only have so much music and apps. You can change that though when you buy one.I recommend this I phone for someone who uses their phone a lot and is willing to pay for it each month. I recommend it for all ages. All ages are great because it is easy to use. My grandma has one and loves it, even my 2 year old cousin knows how to use one.
I would recommend this product to anyone who did not want to pay the price for a brand new phone. This phone was in extremely good condition. The esp was clean and the phone works perfectly.
this phone is everything i hope for nothing is wrong and it works just fine i was scared that i would get a bad phone but it works great

No comments:

Post a Comment