Saturday, September 14, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note II, White

Samsung Galaxy Note II, White (AT&T)
✔SALE: 7% OFF
Samsung Galaxy Note II, White AT&T...
4.7 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(31)
Display: 5.5-inches
Camera: 8-MP
Processor Speed: 1.6 GHz
OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Price: $749.99
Deal Price: $699.99

Description
Make your daily life easier with the at&t Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Smartphone. Running on the latest Android 4.1 platform, this smartphone offers seamless and continuous mobile experience as it utilizes a 1.6GHz processor. Its 5.5" HD Touchscreen display offers an immersive visual entertainment, allowing you to navigate contents with just a simple slide of your fingers. Also, this amazing smartphone allows you to record beautiful memories using its 8MP Rear-Camera. And with its built-in WiFi, you can easily access the Internet anywhere you go. Go and get this fantastic Samsung smartphone right away!
I've owned phones within both the Apple and Android ecosystems (iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket). I also used several generations of corporate issue BlackBerry devices. I found that after the novelty of the iPhone wore off, Apple's "take what you get and like it" attitude towards customization didn't work for me. I had to jailbreak just to get the phone to do kinda what I wanted it to do, but Android truly lets me unleash the device's potential. If you like to tinker, the Note 2 is a great one, but it's also great on its own. Fantastic user experience out of the box.This is the first of the bunch that's been instantly satisfying. Unlike the others, I'm not too concerned about watching and waiting for the next best thing. It's a great device to interact with, and if you're prepared to deal with the extra size it's a wonderful upgrade. It fits just fine in any of my pockets, though obviously it's bulkier. Expect comments about how huge the phone is,...
I had always been an Apple fanboy, but lately I found that their products lacked the innovation they once had. A few months ago, I sold my iPad and switched to an Android tablet. I was happy that I did. Changing phone's was the next logical step, and when I saw the first commercial for the "next big thing" I was hooked.There are so many things to like about this phone. The screen is huge, but it is gorgeous. Although it is large, I still find it easy to hold, although I do prefer my headset. But I always have. The battery life is great, so much better than my iPhone was. Plus, the battery is removable and thus user replaceable. You can also add up to a 64gb memory sim, which was the first thing I did after buying the phone. I'd recommend you do the same. Android Jellybean OS is easy to use, easy to customize, fast, and packed with great features.I was pleased to see I would not have to go without such things as do not disturb (called blocking here), reply with text, and...
recommend it
iPhone in spot
gsm phones with android

No comments:

Post a Comment