Thursday, September 19, 2013

LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S -

LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Pink
✔SALE: 2% OFF
LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Pink...
2.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(5478)
Protection - Protects against every-day hazards-full IP-68 rating against water and dust, and designed to Military Specifications
Freedom - Ability to swim and take photos and videos underwater
Beauty - Ultra-slim and adds only 1/16-Inch (1.5mm) when measured from the center of the phone
Convenience - Weighs less than an ounce (28g).
Full Functionality-Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
Price: $79.99
Deal Price: $78.51

Description
Lifeproof iPhone Armband/Swimband. Keep your LifeProof iPhone case securely positioned at arm's length with the LifeProof iPhone Armband. Ideal for workouts, surfing, dirt biking, or anywhere you need your iPhone's capabilities close at hand. Built from cutting-edge materials and designed for optimum performance.
Pros:1. It's sleeker than an Otterbox and offers much more protection.2. I feel better knowing that my phone is protected against dust, damage, and water. Although I think PURPOSELY submerging your $700 iPhone in water is for a-holes (nothing is 100% guaranteed foolproof, not even Lifeproof.) But it helps knowing that if I accidentally got it wet, it would most likely be okay.3. It feels sturdy.Cons:1. It was a b**tch to put on. This was because lint kept getting inside the front cover. I had to take it off and clean it about 5 times before I got it right. They provide a lint cloth to clean it, however this put MORE lint on the cover for some reason, so I used my finger to try to brush the lint off. In the process, my finger left a light scratch on the plastic screen. I am not sure why, my fingers are not rough. I tried to buff it out with a cloth and scratch stayed. It's a very fine scratch, but still a scratch. Makes me wonder how many...

No comments:

Post a Comment