Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Apple iPhone 5 64GB (White) -

Apple iPhone 5 64GB (White) - Verizon Wireless
Apple iPhone 5 64GB White - Verizon Wireless...
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(4)
New iPhone
Size 64 GB
Deal Price: $939.00

Description
iPhone 5 64GB in White & Silver Verizon factory unlocked works on Verizon and any GSM worldwide!! Supports: CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800/190/2100MHz), UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850/900/1900/2100MHz), GSM/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900MHz), and LTE (Bands 1/3/5/13/25). Cellular capabilities are not available in all areas and depend on your wireless service plan and your service provider's wireless and roaming networks. LTE bands listed above may not be compatible or available with your service provider; please check with your desired service provider for more details.
Works great and I have had no problems with it, its light and has a great screen. Was a little disappointed with the seller not telling me that there was goo on the back of the phone (it did come right off, but stil would have been nice to know more of the condition of the phone).
I literally could not have asked for a better phone. I stood in line waiting for the iPhone last year, and bar any stretch of the imagination, it was worth it. I constantly have great battery life, the App Store offers one free app per week, which is great, because I love free anything, and I usually drop all of my phones, but I've never dropped this one (though one of my friends dropped hers from a second floor balcony onto concrete, and it came out unscaved). I would recommend this phone to anyone who just wants a phone that works, is reliable, takes great photos, and has an amazing customer support service as well as some of the best apps in the mobile phone market.

No comments:

Post a Comment