Saturday, September 21, 2013

LifeProof iPhone 4/4S Case Purple

LifeProof iPhone 4/4S Case Purple
LifeProof iPhone 4/4S Case Purple...
2.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(5659)
Protection - Protects against every-day hazards-full IP-68 rating against water and dust, and designed to Military Specifications
Freedom - Ability to swim and take photos and videos underwater
Beauty - Ultra-slim and adds only 1/16-Inch (1.5mm) when measured from the center of the phone
Convenience - Weighs less than an ounce (28g).
Full Functionality-Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
Deal Price: $79.99

Description
Take your iPhone along, wherever life may take you. The LifeProof iPhone case delivers the highest level of waterproof, shock-proof, dirt-proof protection in an increadibly low profile - a mere 1.5mm increase to each edge! Your LifeProof everyday case for iPhone 4 or 4S is sleek, refined, convenient and unobtrusive.90 Days Manufacturer Warranty.
Pros:1. It's sleeker than an Otterbox and offers much more protection.2. I feel better knowing that my phone is protected against dust, damage, and water. Although I think PURPOSELY submerging your $700 iPhone in water is for a-holes (nothing is 100% guaranteed foolproof, not even Lifeproof.) But it helps knowing that if I accidentally got it wet, it would most likely be okay.3. It feels sturdy.Cons:1. It was a b**tch to put on. This was because lint kept getting inside the front cover. I had to take it off and clean it about 5 times before I got it right. They provide a lint cloth to clean it, however this put MORE lint on the cover for some reason, so I used my finger to try to brush the lint off. In the process, my finger left a light scratch on the plastic screen. I am not sure why, my fingers are not rough. I tried to buff it out with a cloth and scratch stayed. It's a very fine scratch, but still a scratch. Makes me wonder how many...

No comments:

Post a Comment