Thursday, September 26, 2013

Quicken Premier 2013 [Download]

Quicken Premier 2013 [Download] [OLD VERSION]
✔SALE: 45% OFF
Quicken Premier 2013 [Download] [OLD VERSION]...
2.7 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(892)
Shows your returns over time and provides market comparisons
Analyzes your portfolio so you can make adjustments to meet your goals
Brings your accounts together in one place and categorizes expenses to see where you?re spending
Tracks cost basis for capital gains reporting
Tracks tax deductible expenses to make tax time easy
Price: $99.95
Deal Price: $54.99

Description
Quicken Premier gives you the information you need to make smart investment decisions, so you can watch your money grow.
I moved from Quicken Premier 2011 to Premier 2013.First - in the 2012 version (between the 2011 that i had the 2013 version that I purchased), Intuit changed the security structure. So, my 2011 data file password was somehow changed in the conversion to 2013 and I COULD NOT OPEN MY DATA FILE. I searched Intuit and this is a KNOWN PROBLEM. I had to uninstall 2013, reinstall 2011, open my 2011 data file, remove the password, re-install 2013 and then I could open my Quicken file...Second - the budget layout and budget reports are completely different and do not carry the settings over from 2011 so you need to go in and re-enter all of your report settings to get accurate reportsThird - it is EXTREMELY slow. There is a 5 to 10 second delay after every transaction entry. Worse, if you update and entry and then go to an open budget report, it can take up to 1 minute for the report to refresh.After struggling with this application for 3 hours...
I am truly upset. I upgraded to Quicken Deluxe 2013 from Quicken Deluxe 2012. Unfortunately, the data conversion did not go well. I have several transactions with no categories, transfers from one account to another are missing, old accounts that had $0.00 balances now have balances. Simply put, things are a mess!
I upgraded to Quicken Premier 2013, mindful of others' reviews, but thinking that with R2, Intuit had solved the problem. I was wrong. Additionally, the Tech Support is a joke. Pasted in below is the message I just sent to Intuit, asking for my money back. I'm afraid that others will find this episode familiar. (Addition to review as first posted: others reviewing Quicken Deluxe 2013 have identified this problem, but mine may be the first to comment on it in Quicken Premier 2013.)Begin quote:As a long time Quicken/Intuit customer, I am angry and disgusted, after my recent experience with Quicken 2013 and your so-called Customer Support. I want my money back. I have removed the Quicken 2013 from my machine. Copy of my Amazon receipt attached.I bought Quicken 2013, which as you know is more expensive than its predecessor, for its iPhone and Cloud support. As I mentioned in my description of the problem, it doesn't work, refusing to sync my data file...
recommend it
Android tablet
Apple in spot

No comments:

Post a Comment